Saturday, March 6, 2010

Early Morning Ramblings

So I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning and wonder why is it, when I hit the bed around 8 p.m., I always wake up at 3 a.m.?

My dog has serious issues. She likes to "play" this game where if I look at her, she growls or barks and runs up to me, then runs to her food bowl and eats her food as fast as she can. Can dogs have eating disorders?


I wanted to go to my new gym this morning. I figured they'd probably open up around 5 a.m. or so. Nope, they open at 8 a.m. on Saturdays and at 2 p.m. on Sundays.... I can see that I probably won't go to the gym on Sundays, as 2 p.m. is kind of late in the day for me.


People tell me to take temptation (ie: chips, candy, etc) out of the house. But I find that when I keep them in the house, I don't CRAVE them and I mostly do not eat them either. But if I don't keep them in the house I eat like 3 sandwiches which cannot be healthy!

I had a dream that I was sitting in a church with my friend Chris who is currently in Iraq. In my dream he grabbed my hand for comfort. I hope that he is doing well in Iraq and that I hear from him soon because I know it's hard being away from friends and family for so long.


Well, that is all of my crazy early morning ramblings for now.

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky that you can keep temptations around and not partake. I am not so fortunate and once the package is open - forget it. Sounds like you are better off having them around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend is ok as well - my brother spent about 18 months in Iraq several years ago..so I know what it is like to worry about them and miss them =( I love your blog and I wanted to give you an award... head on over to my blog and find out what it is... =)

    ReplyDelete