Friday, January 29, 2010

"Why?" Friday

Why do I only want to really fix my hair on rainy days?

Why do I wait for the phone to ring 4 times from Cody's school before I pick it up?

Why is my gas bill 30 dollars higher this month?

Why do I not want to chaperone Cody's 5th grade class party on the 12th?

Why does my dog only want my attention for one hour a day, right before my husband gets home?

Why are you punished too, when you punish your kids? (Not really fair is it? I say go punch someone in the head b/c you are going to be punished for nothing, otherwise!)

Why isn't Houston renamed the Bermuda Triangle, b/c the weather here is really an unexplained phenomenon that no weather person can predict or explain?

Why does the school give you the option of looking at your kids grades online and then the teacher doesn't post all of them nor return any of your emails on what grades are missing?


Alright phone rang and totally threw me off. Maybe next week I'll have something different for you.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when my kids do something wrong and I'm punished too. Does that stink or what?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the being punished because you punished your kids thing. OMGosh I'm going through that today.

    Hope you have a great weekend and an awesome week. ((huggles))

    ReplyDelete