Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year, New Gym




My husband and I are both Army veterans and our local gym, which is owned by a veteran, offered a special for anyone who has served or is serving now. Six month free membership with all inclusive classes, tanning, one free trainer session per month. You don't need to fill out a contract, no membership fee, no monthly fee and no obligation at the end of 6 months. What a deal! We can go to any of their 3 local facilities. I am glad to have found this because my old gym membership ends at the end of February and I found them to be too expensive to renew my contract even though I do love their gym. Glad that my husband is on board too, b/c we both need to lose the poundage!

1 comment:

  1. Great deal! I have a gym at work and use it several times a week.

    ReplyDelete