Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally!

So glad after 4 days that Cody has gone back to school, and the husband back to work! They drive me nuts if they are home for more than 24 hours. Cody came home last Thursday telling me he didn't feel well, so I immediately took his temperature (with visions of swine flu) and it was 99.9. So even though I "big" sighed inside my head, I medicated him to death and washed and Lysol-ed everything down in the house. He got to stay home from school on Friday and since they had Monday off, he got a 4 day weekend while I got no peace. Of course by Saturday he felt GREAT. Thank you God for giving me 8 hours a day to myself by inventing school.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I got your comment today about Renn Fest! You'll be surprised to learn that the fair is almost in your backyard!

    Seriously, it's not that far from Tomball at all!

    http://www.texrenfest.com/

    Check out the site, it has all the info you need. You can order discount tickets through Sept. 25th online I believe, and I recommend it because the ticket lines at the gate are long and the prices are much higher.

    Hope this helps you out, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete